Action Options for the Current Assignments and Upcoming Events List Views and the Calendar Events List
To save time, users can perform selected actions on cases directly from their home page or calendar events list. Administrators can add actions dropdowns to the current assignments and upcoming events list views as well as the events list on the calendar.
Each action is performed in an overlay window, which closes when the note, timeslip, etc. has been created, leaving the user on their home page or calendar.
Site administrators can configure the + icon for each case to show:
1) active dynamic auxiliary processes for cases
2) active dynamic timeslip create processes
3) active dynamic calendar event create processes
4) active dynamic task create processes
5) the ability to create calendar events and tasks with the static create processes if the site has no dynamic ones.