Address Extended Block
Displays address fields for the applicant/client's address and allows tracking address history.
This block does not provide address validation and geocoding political boundaries like the Address block.
Often used in conjuction with this block is the Address List block to display existing addresses on a case profile.
* Address - provides more options but does not allow tracking address history
* Show Google Map Link - display a link that opens in a new tab/window with address information passed to Google maps
* Ask for Country
* Ask for Institution - adds a field asking if the applicant is institutionalized and provides a means to select an institution (Organizations with the type "Institution"); allows inserting the institution's address as the applicant's address.
* Log detention - if the previous option is selected, this option will display additional fields: Date Detained, Date Released, and Reason for Release.
* Ask for Care Of - show or hide the "C/O" field; appears before the Address field if displayed
* Ask for Town
* Ask for County of Dispute - if displayed, it is a required field
* Ask for Neighborhood
* Ask for Safe Address - displays a Yes/No field
* Track Address Changes
* Zip code first - places the Zip Code field above the other address fields and will use the special feature that automatically inserts the City, State, and county fields if the zip code is in the zip code table (Admin / Zip Codes)
* Show Address 2 - show or hide this field
* Require City
* Require State
* Require Zip