Branch Logic Form Toggle Button Block
Displays a Show/Hide button on a form that can toggle the display of a branch logic form.
Related: Branch Logic Blocks
* Subform - dropdown list of branch logic and case specific forms
* Button "Shown" Text: the text on the button when the subform is displayed; default "Hide"
* Button "Hidden" Text: the text on the button when the subform is hidden; default is "Show"
* Button Label: the text to display to the left of the button in the field label area
* Default to Showing Subform: should the subform be displayed as soon as the primary form is displayed; default is unchecked, the subform is hidden
* Save Subform Data Even When Hidden: should any data entered on the subform be saved if the user displays the form, enters data on the subform, but then clicks the button to hide the form; default is unchecked, the data is only saved if the subform remains displayed