The Disposition block is placed at the end of an intake so it can be rejected, set to pending, or accepted as a case, depending on the configuration options chosen.
It is also used on dynamic re-open case forms.
LegalServer automatically calculates and stores Initial Monthly Income and Initial Percentage of Poverty (as required by certain funders) when a form with this block is submitted.
* Default Disposition
* Advocate defaults to current user - the primary advocate if accept or pending is selected
* Static Advocate Default (overrides) - default primary advocate to a specific user if accept or pending is selected
* Prompt for Office - if you uncheck this option you must select an office in the next option.
* Default Office
* Prompt for Program - if you uncheck this option you must select a program in the next option.
* Default Program
* Prompt for funding code - display funding code field if accept is selected
* Restrict Office checkbox - initially restrict funding codes available based on the office
* "Please select" option for funding codes - do not preselect the first available funding code
* Show Funding Code Only When Invalid
* Show Timeslips
* Default Funding Code - select a specific default funding code
* Default Case Status (must be shown) - does not set Case Status unless "Show Case Status" is also enabled
* Show Case Status
* Require Case Status
* Show Case Status Notes
* Show Case Status Due Date (new as of 2022-09-02)
* Default Case Status Due Date to Today - sets the Due Date even if not shown (new as of 2022-09-02)
* Show Accept and Close - opens a case and immediately starts the close case process
* Show Pro Bono Assignment and Timeslip Option - select a pro bono user and create a pro bono assignment during the Accept and Close process, and optionally create a timeslip for the pro bono user. NB: This only displays pro bono users with Login Active set to "Yes".
* Process to Close When Accepting and Closing
* Ask for Close Reason - allows a case to be closed without displaying a close case form
* Make Close Reason Field Static
* Default Close Reason
* Show Reject Disposition
* Show Refer and Reject
* Show Refer and Close
* Show Schedule Office - allow scheduling into an Office appointment slot
* Schedule Office Label - text to display for the previous option
* Show Schedule Staff - allow scheduling into a Staff appointment slot
* Schedule Staff Label - text to display for the previous option
* Caseworker Label - text to display for the Primary Advocate dropdown list
* Show Additional Assignment - allow another assignment to be made, in addition to the primary assignment. NB: If the "Prompt for Office" and "Prompt for Program" options above are unchecked (to hide those fields), they will be hidden and defaulted for this assignment as well as the primary assignment.
* Show Schedule Clinic - allow scheduling into a clinic appointment slot
* Schedule Clinic Label - text to display for the previous option
* Show Set Pending and Schedule Clinic
* Pending, Schedule Clinic Label
* Show Set Pending and Schedule Office
* Pending, Schedule Office Label
* Show Set Pending and Schedule Staff
* Pending, Schedule Staff Label
* Prompt for LSC Matters Referral Reporting Code - if a refer option is available and selected
* Default Date Opened to Today (overriding)
* Default Date Opened to Intake Date (overriding)
* Prompt for Reject Funding Code
* Prompt for Pending Funding Code
* Reject Process
* Options to change the subject and 'signature' text of emails for Reject, Pending, and Accept if the user chooses to email a note