Edit Billing Block
Displays a list of existing billing entries for a case, the fields needed to create a billing entry, and the fields needed to record a billing payment. Effectively combines the functions of the "Billing" list view, the "Billing" block, and the "Billing Payment" block.
* Show Billing Entry?
* Ask for billing activity venue - display the Venue field if the Create Activity "Show" button is clicked.
* Ask for billing activity jurisdiction - display the Jurisdiction field if the Create Activity "Show" button is clicked.
* Ask for billing office
* Default Billing Office - dropdown list
* Ask for billing user
* Default billing user - dropdown list of users; includes "No Default" and "Current User" options
* Roles Allowed to Edit - only affects the Amount field when creating a billing entry. If a user's role is not selected, they can't change the Amount (which is taken from the Billing Type selected)
* Show Payment Entry
* Ask for payment office
* Default Payment Office - dropdown list
* Ask for payment user
* Default Payment User - dropdown list of users; includes "No Default" and "Current User" options