Submit (Configurable) Block
Places a "submit" button on a form. The configuration options let you label the button and configure what will happen when the button is clicked.
You can only select one of the first 6 options. Each option "submits" the form, saving any information entered up to that point:
* Next Page - Go to the next page of a process or to the profile page if on the last or only step in a process.
* Same Page - Stay on the current form. Often labeled "Save and Stay on Page".
* Previous Page - Return to the previous step of the process.
* Module Dynamic Profile - Go to the process's followup profile, if possible. This does not jump out of an incomplete intake process to the main profile.
* URL - Enter a URL that the button should invoke. Note that the destination URL will not open in a new browser window or tab, but will "replace" the page it was invoked from. We recommend using this option only for URLs within your Legal Server site.
* Form - Go to the selected dynamic form.
* Draft Save - allows the form to be saved even if required fields have not been completed.
* Same Page Submit Scroll Back - Return the user to the same position on the form as the button. Only effective if Same Page is selected above.
* Label - allows you to change the label that will appear on the button instead of the default "Continue".