User Event Log List View
Site administrators can place the User Event Log list view on dynamic user profiles.
The log shows various changes to a user's information, including:
* The user being assigned to a case or an assignment ending
* A case the user is assigned to being closed
* A referral attempt to the user being recorded on a case
* The user being added to or removed from an outreach
* The user being added to or removed from a clinic event
* A note being entered on the user's record.
The user making the change is recorded, along with the date and time of the change and a link to the relevant changed record.